PandoPad® Manager is an advanced system for digital content management (CMS), and management of applications and units (displays, interactive displays, panels, totems, video walls, projections, tablets, desks, floors).
PandoPad® Manager is accessed through a web browser. It allows complete management of PandoPad applications, including their availability, multi-lingual textual content, graphics, photographs, video clips, and content presentation scheduling.
PandoPad® Manager can be deployed on a Microsoft Windows based server, or as a cloud based solution hosted by an existing customer’s service provider, or by us. In case of a very basic PandoPad deployment the PandoPad® Manager can be installed on the PandoPad itself.
PandoPad® Manager can be administered via a web browser from any type of PC, laptop, tablet, or even a smart phone.
Its key features include:
- Web based CMS
- Works on PC/Mac/Linux based machines (through web browser)
- Accessible from tablets and smart phones (through web browser)
- Information stored in PandoPad® database (located on a server or the cloud)
- Secure access through encrypted user name and password
- Access privileges can be defined on individual user level
- CMS activity logged for administration control purposes
- Supports UTF-8 encoding (Latin, Arabic, Cyrilic, Hebru, Greek...)
- Supports .PNG and .JPG formats for graphics, .M4V for movies and .SWF (AS2) for animation
- Information synchronisation for various clients, criteria based
- Supports zoning